Graduate Account Executive
Founded in 1999, Blueberry Wave is a data powered Customer Engagement business that simplifies the complex world of customer and business data for clients – delivering effective communications and strategies that are deployed efficiently.
There are 58 Blueberries located in Cirencester, UK and Knightsbridge, London.
We create strategies and campaigns that are relevant and effective to help our clients solve their business marketing challenges in an Omni channel environment. That is why we have consistently been recognised as winners of the categories of CRM and also Data Marketing since 2012 in the RAR Awards – as voted for by clients.
Through our 18-year heritage we have proven experience of working with an enviable list of major brands with a combination of customer scale, in sectors such as retail, fmcg, travel, b2b and financial services.
We are on the hunt for ambitious graduates to join us as Account Executives working within a
As a Graduate Account Executive, you will be joining an energetic team to create and maintain client relationships and implement our strategic recommendations across a multi-channel environment.
As a Graduate Account Executive, your role will involve:
• Working closely with clients to ensure a comprehensive understanding on all project briefs
• Assisting the team with pitching projects and presenting to clients
• Getting involved with a diverse range of marketing communications and strategies
• Maintaining a seamless stream of communication with clients
• Reporting on projects with thorough analysis
What we’re looking for?
• An eager enthusiasm and flair for working in a data driven marketing agency
• An efficient approach to work and a pragmatic attitude to deadlines in the office
• Outstanding attention to detail
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal
• A pragmatic worker who can prioritise their work efficiently with an ability to meet deadlines with ease
• A team person who has fun but is prepared to work hard
• Confidence working with Microsoft Office
What else is there to know?
• The chance to work with a fast paced and dynamic team of professionals who will expand your knowledge.
• Training through our ‘Wave Academy’ with modules devised by the Institute of Direct Marketing to enhance your knowledge and potentially obtain the IDM Diplomas in Digital and Direct Marketing
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com