Graduate Database Developer
Founded in 1999, Blueberry Wave is a data powered Customer Engagement business that simplifies the complex world of customer and business data for clients – delivering effective communications and strategies that are deployed efficiently.
There are 58 Blueberries located in Cirencester, UK and Knightsbridge, London.
We create strategies and campaigns that are relevant and effective to help our clients solve their business marketing challenges in an Omni channel environment. That is why we have consistently been recognised as winners of the categories of CRM and also Data Marketing since 2012 in the RAR Awards – as voted for by clients.
Through our 18-year heritage we have proven experience of working with an enviable list of major brands with a combination of customer scale, in sectors such as retail, fmcg, travel, b2b and financial services.
We are on the hunt for ambitious graduates to join us as Database Developers working within a team environment. An ideal opportunity for you to kick start your career in an exciting and dynamic environment.
As a Graduate Database Developer, you will be joining an energetic team to create and maintain client databases and marketing automation platforms for use across a multi-channel environment.
As a Graduate Database Developer, your role will involve:
• Working closely with our account management teams to build customer communication platforms for our clients with database marketing and analytics at its core
• Using cutting edge big data processing techniques on SQL databases
• Including massive parallel processing and in memory techniques
• Programming using a range of SQL languages and analytical platforms
• Setting up and integrating client facing marketing automation tool stacks
What we’re looking for?
• An eager enthusiasm and flair for working in a data driven environment
• Graduates with computing and information technology degrees
• An efficient approach to work and a pragmatic attitude to deadlines in the office
• Outstanding attention to detail
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal
• A pragmatic worker who can prioritise their work efficiently with an ability to meet deadlines with ease
• A team person who has fun but is prepared to work hard
What else is there to know?
• The chance to work with a fast paced and dynamic team of professionals who will expand your knowledge.
• Training through our ‘Wave Academy’ in other associated skill sets to enhance your career
• Amazing Cotswold location with nearby water parks with a potential opportunity to be London based
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com